Call to Order – 5:30 PM.
Pledge of Allegiance
Board of Corrections (to make corrections to 2011 Irrigation Assessments)
The consent calendar consists of items that are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted in the form of one motion. Any item can be removed from the consent calendar and heard in its regular order at the request of any council member or the mayor.
1. Approve the minutes of the March 1, 2011 regular meeting, March 1, 2011 executive session
2. Officer’s reports – Fire, Building, Library, Law Enforcement, & Finance
4. Caselle annual support conract payment in the amount of $10,652
1. Mayor to present Officer Bryan Clayton with 2010 Employee of the Year Award
Citizen Correspondence, Issues & Reports
1. Julisa Blight to discuss her daycare building located at 101 North Tiger Drive
Ordinances – New Business
1. Bill No., Ordinance No. – Rezone of Glen Eagle
1. Proclaim April Fair Housing Month
City Council Discussion & Possible Action Items
1. Approve application of Gregory Dodson to transfer liquor license for Diamondz Bar and Grill L.L.C.
2. Approve the tentative amendment to the 2010-2011 FY Budget and approve publications of the notice setting the public hearing for April 5, 2011.
3. Finance – Approval for Assistant Finance Director Kathy Cone to attend the GFOA Annual Conference in San Antonio, TX on May 22-25 at a cost of $1,808 –
4. Treasurer’s Report – Mr. Hyatt
City Administrative Report