Call to Order – 5:30 PM.
Pledge of Allegiance
Amendments to the Agenda
The consent calendar consists of items that are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted in the form of one motion. Any item can be removed from the consent calendar and heard in its regular order at the request of any council member or the mayor.
1. Approve the minutes of the April 5, 2011 regular meeting and April 14, 2011 special meeting
2. Officer’s reports – Fire, Building, Library, Law Enforcement, & Treasurer’s Quarterly
- Mayor to recognize Officer Jim Baker as Employee of the Quarter
Citizen Correspondence, Issues & Reports
- Rosa Paiz and Wendy Florence to discuss parking on Alder and Main Street.
- Deborah Gabardi and Patty Clark from the Crisis Center of Magic Valley to request program support
City Council Discussion & Possible Action Items
- PSI to discuss single stream recycle program Les Reitz – Ben Marchant
- Approve the purchase of a John Deere XUV 825i for weed spraying and fertilizer application in the Parks and Streets for the amount of $10,076.41 – Walt Appell
City Administrative Report