The Jerome City Council will meet on February 2, 5:30 pm at the City Council Chambers, located at 100 E Ave A. The agenda for the meeting is provided below.
Call to Order – 5:30 PM.
Pledge of Allegiance
Employee of the Month
1. Mayor to announce Kenny Shaffer as the Employee of the Month for January
1. To hear public comment regarding a proposed revision of Title 17 of the Jerome Municipal Code that addresses all land use regulations within the City of Jerome.
The consent calendar consists of items that are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted in the form of one motion. Any item can be removed from the consent calendar and heard in its regular order at the request of any council member or the mayor.
2. Approve the minutes of the regular January 19, 2009 city council meeting.
Citizen Correspondence, Issues & Reports
3. Resolution No. 07-10 – Urging the U.S. Air Force to select Idaho for its F-35 missions
4. Resolution No. 08-10 – To set the 2010 Irrigation Assessment Roll
5. Approve the contract with Web Impakt to design the city website at a cost of $12,950 - IS
6. Approve the contract with Dr. E. Terrence Jones for the administration of a citizen survey by telephone and statistical analysis in the amount of $8,000 - Admin
City Council Discussion & Possible Action Items
7. Request approval to hire a temporary employee from May 1- Aug 27, 2010 at a total cost of $4,392 – IS
8. Request approval for City Clerk Shonna Fraser to attend the IIMC Conference in Reno, Nevada at a cost of $1,516 - Admin
9. Declare the two ovens in the Depot building surplus - Admin
City Administrative Report
Department Head Reports