Sunday, January 17, 2010
City Council Meets January 19, 5:30 pm
The Jerome City Council meets next Tuesday, January 19 at 5:30 pm at Council Chambers, located at 100 E Ave A, Jerome, ID 83338. A copy of the agenda is printed below:
Call to Order – 5:30 PM.
Pledge of Allegiance
The consent calendar consists of items that are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted in the form of one motion. Any item can be removed from the consent calendar and heard in its regular order at the request of any council member or the mayor.
1. Approve the minutes of the January 5, 2010 regular meeting and the January 5, 2010 executive session.
2. Officer’s reports – Fire, Building, Library, Law Enforcement, & Finance
Citizen Correspondence, Issues & Reports
1. Letter from Kelly Bangerter regarding the landscaping and snow removal contract for the Fire Department
2. Resolution No. 05-10 – Amending The City Procurement Policy
3. Resolution No. 06-10 – Amending Guidelines For Approving Training Requests
City Council Discussion & Possible Action Items
4. Approve the Public Works Director to submit an application to the Local Federal-Aid Incentive Program – Public Works
5. Approval to hire Daniel Hair as a temporary summer employee at a cost of $4,392 – IT
6. Approve the renewal of the 2010 Taxi License for Twin Falls Taxi/Transportation - Admin
7. Approve the purchase of a trailer mounted valve exerciser from Industrial Systems Inc. at a cost of $44,492 – Waterworks
8. Approve the purchase of a CAT Mini-Ex Bobcat Mini-Excavator at a cost of $52,058 – Waterworks
9. Approve the purchase of a Fuji portable flow meter at a cost of $5,749 – Waterworks
10. Award the bid for procurement of equipment for the bio-tower construction – Waterworks
11. Approve going out to bid for construction of ADA complaint and life safety improvements to the depot building – Building Department
City Administrative Report
Department Head Reports