The Jerome City Council meets next Tuesday, March 16, at 5:30 pm at the Council Chambers located at 100 E Avenue A, Jerome, ID 83338. The agenda for the meeting is printed below:
Call to Order – 5:30 PM.
Pledge of Allegiance
Board of Corrections
1. To correct the 2010 City Irrigation Assessments
The consent calendar consists of items that are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted in the form of one motion. Any item can be removed from the consent calendar and heard in its regular order at the request of any council member or the mayor.
1. Approve the minutes of the March 2, 2010 regular meeting
2. Officer’s reports – Fire, Building, Library, Law Enforcement, & Finance
3. Approve payment of the annual NS Canal Operations and Maintenance Assessment of $20,197.05 – Financial Dept
Citizen Correspondence, Issues & Reports
1. Letter from Kellee Johnson and Ken Whiting, CSI
City Administrative Report
Department Head Reports