The City of Jerome Planning and Zoning Commission meets tomorrow evening at 7:00 pm at the City Council Chambers located at 100 E Ave A, Jerome, Idaho. The agenda for the meeting is reprinted below. For questions, call Micah Austin, Planning and Zoning Administrator, at 324-8189 ext 101. The agenda:
City of Jerome Planning & Zoning Agenda
Board Members: Chairman Rod Mink and Commissioners Ken Hall, Nicole Spencer, George Christodoulou, Carl McEntarffer, and Dale Ross.
City Council Chambers
100 East Avenue A Jerome, ID 83338
March 9, 2010
1. Call to Order & Roll Call
2. Approval of February 23, 2010 regular meeting minutes.
3. Public Hearing: to consider a Special Use Permit request from Gus DeMello, representing Mello De Enterprises, allowing storage of plastic materials at 150 W Blvd South in Jerome.
4. Public Hearing: to consider approved changes to the Land Use Ordinance, more commonly known as Title 17.
5. Consider request: from Gus DeMello, representing Mello De Enterprises, allowing storage of plastic materials at 150 W Blvd South in Jerome.
6. Take action on Title 17 changes
7. Staff Reports