Below is the agenda for the June 1st meeting of the Jerome City Council:
Call to Order – 5:30 PM.
Pledge of Allegiance
1. Approve Final Plat for Glen Eagle Commercial Subdivision Glen Eagle Binder.pdf
The consent calendar consists of items that are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted in the form of one motion. Any item can be removed from the consent calendar and heard in its regular order at the request of any council member or the mayor.
1. Approve the minutes of the May 18, 2010 regular meeting and May 11, 2010 and May 25, 2010 special meetings Minutes Binder.pdf
Citizen Correspondence, Issues & Reports
2. Marty Hernandez to request permission to use city parking lot for a snack shack
3. Jeff Jacobson to discuss impact fees
4. Building Safety Month Bldg Safety Month Proclamation.doc2010.doc
5. Resolution No. 17-10 – Establishing Irrigation assessment payments will apply first to penalty and interest Res. No. 17-10 Binder.pdf
Ordinances – Old Business
6. Bill No. 547 – Amending Section 10.04.010(c) of the Jerome Municipal Code by creating revised no parking zones on 8th Avenue East and 10th Avenue East – 2nd reading Bill No. 547 Binder.pdf
7. Approve the Crossroads Association agreement for the utility connections to the City of Jerome and the transfer of water and wastewater systems ownership to the City of Jerome Agenda+Xroads+agrmt+060110.doc
City Council Discussion & Possible Action Items
8. Approve the application of Robert Groves for a permit for commercial use of South Park and waive the $300 fee Commercial Use of Park Binder.pdf
9. Request approval to pay the Microsoft Enterprise Agreement renewal and True-Up for a total cost of $16,473.30 Microsoft Renewal Binder.pdf
10. Approve Change Order No.1 for Idaho Sand & Gravel for the 93 Corridor Tech Park Project 93TechCO#1Binder.pdf
11. Approve Amendment No.4 to Riedesel Engineering agreement for services on 93 Tech Park Agenda Stmt - 93TechRiedeselAmend4.doc
City Administrative Report
Department Head Reports
12. Pursuant to I.C. 67-2345 (1) (f) to communicate with legal counsel to discuss the legal ramifications of and legal options for pending litigation, or controversies not yet being litigated but imminently likely to be litigated.