The City Council will meet next Tuesday, July 20, at 5:30 pm in the City Council Chambers for a regular meeting. The agenda for the meeting is below:
Call to Order – 5:30 PM.
Pledge of Allegiance
The consent calendar consists of items that are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted in the form of one motion. Any item can be removed from the consent calendar and heard in its regular order at the request of any council member or the mayor.
1. Approve the minutes of the July 6, 2010 regular meeting and July 6, 2010 executive session.
2. Officer’s reports – Fire, Building, Library, Law Enforcement, & Finance
Presentation of Employee of the Month Award to Gina Jerke
Citizen Correspondence, Issues & Reports
1. Letter of appreciation from Debbie Dane, Southern Idaho Tourism
2. City Facilities Advisory Board Recognition.
3. Resolution 18-10 Amending the comprehensive plan
4. Resolution 19-10 Amend language regarding late fees
5. Agreement with Jerome County Historical Society to lease the Depot Building for use as the museum – Administration
City Council Discussion & Possible Action Items
6. Approval of beer license for Diaz Campos Plaza - Administration
7. Authorize renewal of the Sirsi Dynex Consortium Agreement – Library
8. Approve Delinquent Irrigation Roll for 2010 in the amount of $19,887.11 - Finance
9. Approve a Change Order for Riedesel Engineering for work done on Hwy 93 Tech Park Project - Engineering
10. Approve payment to Idaho Sand and Gravel for Pay Estimate #1 in the amount of $106,654.46 for work done on Hwy 93 Tech Park Project - Engineering
11. Approve payment to Riedesel Engineering in the amount of $11,177 for professional services done on Hwy 93 Tech Park Project – Engineering
12. Approve payment to Sunrise Engineering for professional services on the West 8th Project - Engineering
13. Presentation of Treasurer’s Quarterly Report - Finance
City Administrative Report
Department Head Reports
14. Pursuant to Idaho Code 67-2345 (1) (a) To consider hiring a public officer, employee, staff member, or individual agent; and pursuant to Idaho Code 67-2345 (1) (c) to conduct deliberations concerning labor negotiations or to acquire an interest in real property which is not owned by a public agency; and Pursuant to I.C. 67-2345 (1) (f) to communicate with legal counsel to discuss the legal ramifications of and legal options for pending litigation, or controversies not yet being litigated but imminently likely to be litigated