Call to Order – 5:30 PM.
Pledge of Allegiance
The consent calendar consists of items that are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted in the form of one motion. Any item can be removed from the consent calendar and heard in its regular order at the request of any council member or the mayor.
1. Approve the minutes of the October 5, 2010 regular meeting and executive session; October 7, 2010 special meeting and executive session; and October 12, 2010 special meeting
2. Officer’s reports – Fire, Building, Library, and Law Enforcement
Citizen Correspondence, Issues & Reports
1. National Energy Awareness Month
2. Approve Contract with Keller Associates, Inc. for Wastewater Collection System Master Plan
City Council Discussion & Possible Action Items
3. Discussion regarding draft impact fee ordinance
4. Discussion regarding draft increased utility fees and real property owner’s responsibility for utility accounts
Department Head Reports