The Mayor and City Council meet tonight at 5:30 pm at the Council Chambers in Jerome located at 100 East Ave A. A copy of agenda is below:
Call to Order – 5:30 PM.
Pledge of Allegiance
1. Award the Employee of the Month to Grant Robbins – Public Works
2. Oath of Office to be given to new Firefighter Christina Jaeger
The consent calendar consists of items that are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted in the form of one motion. Any item can be removed from the consent calendar and heard in its regular order at the request of any council member or the mayor.
3. Approve the minutes of the November 17, 2009 regular meeting and November 24, 2009 special meeting
4. Ratify payment to Eastern Idaho Railroad in the amount of $5,631 for work related to the force main project
Citizen Correspondence, Issues & Reports
5. Keith and LeeAnn Amend d.b.a. Kasota Construction to discuss water billing dispute.
6. Thank you letter from the Jerome County Historical Society
City Council Discussion & Possible Action Items
7. Agreement to settle a dispute over the distribution of tax revenues between the Jerome Highway District and the City of Jerome – Administration
City Administrative Report
Department Head Reports
Workshop to Discuss Proposed Changes to City Code - Waterworks