Call to Order – 5:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
The consent calendar consists of items that are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted in the form of one motion. Any item can be removed from the consent calendar and heard in its regular order at the request of any council member or the mayor.
1. Approve the minutes of the September 7, 2010 regular meeting and September 7, 2010 executive session
2. Officer’s reports – Fire, Building, Library, Law Enforcement, & Finance DeptBinder
Oath of Office
1. Mayor Shine to administer Oath of Office to Police Officer Jason Kelly
Citizen Correspondence, Issues & Reports
2. Approval to allow Advanced Info Systems to prepare utility billing statements free of charge for a 3 month trial period – Finance
3. Approve the amended Idaho Milk Products Industrial User Agreement and Industrial Waste Discharge Permit – Waterworks
4. Approve a contract with Montgomery, Inc. to construct the park to the west of the Senior Center at a cost not to exceed $24,509.25 – Engineering
5. Approve a Change Order with Jerry’s Concrete, Inc. to construct additional sidewalk for the park to the west of the Senior Center at a cost not to exceed $10,000 – Engineering
6. Approve a contract with Wabash Valley Manufacturing to provide outdoor furniture for the park to the west of the Senior Center at a cost not to exceed $10,500 – Engineering
City Council Discussion & Possible Action Items
7. Approval to purchase a Dell PowerEdge R510 server at a cost of $7,773.55 – IS
8. Approval to purchase a Hustler lawn mower from Barry Rental at a cost of $21,964 – Parks
1. Pursuant to Idaho Code 67-2345(a) to considering hiring a public officer, employee, staff member or agent, unless a vacancy in an elective office is being filled.