The Jerome City Council meets at 5:30 pm tomorrow evening at the Council Chambers located at 100 E Ave. A. A summary of the agenda is copied below.
Call to Order – 5:30 PM.
Pledge of Allegiance
The consent calendar consists of items that are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted in the form of one motion. Any item can be removed from the consent calendar and heard in its regular order at the request of any council member or the mayor.
1. Approve the minutes of the June 1, 2010 regular meeting, June 1, 2010 executive session, June 8, 2010 special meeting and June 8, 2010 executive session.
Recognition of the Finance Department for Receiving the GFOA Distinguished Budget Presentation Award for FY Beginning October 1, 2009
Citizen Correspondence, Issues & Reports
1. Torrey Thornton to discuss irrigation assessments
Ordinances – Old Business
2. Bill No. 547 – Amending Section 10.04.010(c) of the Jerome Municipal Code by creating revised no parking zones on 8th Avenue East and 10th Avenue East – Final Reading
3. Approve the Agreement with Idaho State Transportation Department for Safe Routes to School Project #12105 in the amount of $12,500
4. Approve the agreement with Idaho Transportation Department for maintenance of state highway 93 to the extent of the reconstructed lane pavement and shoulder approach to the 93 Tech Park Project.
City Council Discussion & Possible Action Items
5. Approval of 2010 Liquor, Beer and Wine License Renewals
6. Approval of 2010 Fireworks Stand Permits