Below is the agenda for the Oct. 20 meeting of City Council. Council will meet at 5:30 pm at Council Chambers, located at 100 East Ave A in Jerome.
CALL TO ORDER: 5:30 PM.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Presentation and pinning of Badge for Fire Chief Mike Hatfield
2. Mayor to announce Dave Richey as Employee of the Month for October
3. Approve the regular and executive meeting minutes for October 6, 2009
4. Officer Reports: Fire, Law Enforcement, Treasurer, Library
6. Approve blanket purchase order to purchase polymer – Waterworks
7. Approve blanket purchase order to purchase alum - Waterworks
CITIZEN CORRESPONDENCE, ISSUES & REPORTS
8. Letter from Max and Sheila Coy
ORDINANCES – NEW BUSINESS
9. Bill No 543, Ordinance No 1068 – Introduction, suspension of rules, and adoption
10. Bill No 544, Ordinance No 1069 – Introduction, suspension of rules, and adoption
CONTRACTS, CAPITAL ACQUISITIONS
11. Discussion and possible action regarding the Sanitation contract.
CITY COUNCIL DISCUSSION & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
12. Authorization for City Administrator to attend the Solar Power International Conference in Anaheim, CA. - Administration
13. Approve payment to ICRMP in the amount of $104,012 for the liability insurance policy renewal - Finance
14. Approval to offer 1963 LaFrance fire engine and 1963 Seagraves ladder truck at auction as surplus equipment - Fire
CITY ADMINISTRATIVE REPORT